Learn how to use BCM! Here is our step-by-step guide through the basics of setting up an account, buying cryptocurrency and sending them to your own wallet.
Table of Contents
How do I create an account with BCM?
1. Go to BCM and click on ‘Create an account’.
2. Enter your personal information and password to register for free. Then click ‘Create account’ to continue.
3. Here you will see a screen where you have to prove that you are not a robot by clicking some images before proceeding. Click ‘Verify’ to proceed to the next screen.
4. Log in to your email account, open the email you received from Bitlaldon and click on the link to verify your email address.
5. Here is an additional check, you will be asked for a verification code that you will receive in your email. Enter the code and click ‘Continue’.
6. Congratulations! You have a BCM account.
How to verify your account on BCM?
Due to strict laws and regulations, it is mandatory to verify your identity before you can trade on BCM.
You will have to enter your identity details, upload a selfie and verify your official address.
For identity verification you can use your passport or identity card. Please use a valid ID, an expired ID will not be accepted
Secondly for the selfie check, you must upload a selfie on which both yourself, your ID and a handwritten note with today’s date and “Bitladon” are visible. Allowing the verification of the identity document holder.
Then you have to verify your mobile phone. After this you will receive an SMS code which you must enter to confirm your telephone number.
Proof of address
Lastly is proof of address. In this case you need to send a document (from an official government, bank or utility company) showing your address and a date. This document can’t be older than 3 months old. Sensitive information can be blurred out.
To follow step-by-step you can view video’s made by Bitladon themselves.
How to buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency from BCM?
First you need to put money into your account to be able to buy your crypto with it. You do this as follows:
1. Verify bank account: You can do this by adding a bank account in your account at ‘Your data’, ‘Bank accounts’.
You can then verify your account by transferring 0.10 cents with, for example, IDEAL.
Next, you need to share some personal information. Be sure to fill out the forms below completely.
2. Deposit money: Now that your account is verified you can deposit money into your account, to do this go to the tab ‘Wallet’ and click on ‘Deposit euros’.
3. The Euro deposit screen will appear, you will see the different payment options and you can enter the desired amount that you would like to deposit onto your account.
For each payment option you will also see the transaction costs that are deducted from the amount to be deposited. By clicking on the desired payment option you will be redirected to the payment website.
IDEAL payment will be instantly in your account. With a bank transfer, for example, it can take one business day for the bank to transfer the money.
4. If all has been done correctly, you will now see the amount of money you deposited in your wallet.
5. Now you can officially start buying your first cryptocurrency. Scroll down to your favorite cryptocurrency and click “Buy”.
How to withdraw or send cryptocurrencies from BCM?
If you have performed previous steps correctly you now have Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in your account. You can leave them in your account if you plan to trade them.
If you plan to keep them the for the long term (HODL) it is advisable to send them to a hardware wallet, like for example the Ledger Nano S or the Trezor. Learn more about hardware wallets.
If you would like to send your cryptocurrency to another broker, this is also possible.
1. Click on ‘Send’ in your ‘Wallet’. The screen “Send Bitcoin” will open, where you can enter the number of Bitcoins you want to send. You have to give in the address where you want to send the Bitcoins to. You can find this address in the software program that supports your hardware wallet.
2. Click ‘Send Bitcoin’, you will then receive an email from BCM with a link to confirm your transaction. Each transaction from your account to your wallet costs a certain amount of coins, also known as transaction fee. The amount indicated in this screen will be deducted from your total transaction.
3. Take half an hour and you now have successfully withdrawn your Bitcoin from BCM!