The best blockchain universities
Since last year, the well-known crypto platform CoinDesk has been keeping track of the best universities in the field of blockchain on an annual basis. Since the number of universities teaching in the field is constantly increasing, this year’s list has also grown a bit larger. This year there are 230 universities in the list.
For each university 5 aspects are looked at:
- How important blockchain study is within the university – is it something small you can do in addition, or is there actually a lot of attention paid to it.
- How many and what kind of courses are offered.
- Where do the students end up?
- How much does it cost to participate in the courses?
- The reputation of the university.
The National University of Singapore leads the list. They score a 10 in all areas, and should you actually want to work in blockchain, you should definitely study at the National University of Singapore.
The top 10 is completed by the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, University of California Berkely, University of Zurich, Massachussets Institute of Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, UCL, Tsinghua University, Chinese University of Hong Kong and ETH Zurich. Delft University of Technology is ranked number 18 in the list.
Don’t feel the need to study at a blockchain university but still want to benefit from the crypto revolution? Of course you can! Join our VIP group! There we will teach you everything you need to start making money from crypto. Both passively and actively.