How to get cash out on BCM?
If you want to transfer money to your bank account, you must first sell your coins. Then you can transfer the amount to your (linked) bank account. This can be found or set up under “your data”.
To transfer coins to your bank account, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged into your account.
- Click on “My Account” (‘Profile Icon via cell phone).
- You will be taken to an overview page. Find the heading with “BM Credits,” which are the Euros in your account that you can use to buy coins.
- Click on “withdraw” to withdraw the money from your account. A pop-up will appear.
- Select your linked bank account (verify your bank account if you have not already done so).
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click “send”.
How long will it take to receive my money?
When you transfer money from your account to your bank account, the amount is paid immediately. With most banks, the money will be in your account the same business day.
BCM works with Bunq. So payouts to Bunq and ABN AMRO are on the receiver’s account within minutes. Different banks can take some time to process the fiat payout. Mostly of the time this will be transacted within one business day.
However, please note that some banks may have longer processing times over the weekend. In that case it may take until Tuesday before the money is credited to your account. So plan ahead if you need money on a specific date.