How to buy Bitcoin on BCM?
Buying Bitcoin on Bitladon is very easy as you don’t need to have an external wallet. You can buy, store and sell your Bitcoin on a secure and user-friendly platform like Bitladon. Before you can buy Bitcoin, you need to deposit money into your account. You do this as follows:
- Add a bank account to your account at “Your information” > “Bank accounts”.
- Verify your bank account by making a small transfer (say 0.10 cents) via IDEAL, for example.
- Once your bank account is verified and you have entered the required information, you can deposit money into your account. Then use this money to buy crypto.
- To do so, go to the “Wallet” tab and click on “Deposit Euros.
- Go to the screen to deposit Euros. Here you will see the different payment options and you can enter the desired amount.
- For each payment method, view the transaction fees that will be deducted from the amount to be deposited.
- Click on the desired payment method to be redirected to the payment website. (With IDEAL, the money is directly in your account. With a bank transfer, it may take several business days for the bank to transfer the money).
- If everything has been done correctly, you will see the amount you have deposited into your account.
- Now you can officially start buying Bitcoin. Scroll down to Bitcoin and click “Buy.”
How to withdraw or send Bitcoin from BCM?
If you performed the previous steps correctly, you now have Bitcoin in your account. You can leave them in your account if you plan to trade them. If you plan to keep them for the long term (HODL), we recommend sending them to a hardware wallet. Learn more about hardware wallets and how to use them to securely store your crypto.
If you want to send your cryptocurrency to another broker, follow these steps:
- Click “Send” in your “Wallet. The “Send Bitcoin” screen will open, where you can enter the number of Bitcoins you want to send. Enter the address you want to send the Bitcoins to. You can find this address in the application or website that your wallet supports.
- Click “Send Bitcoin,” then you will receive an email from BCM with a link to confirm your transaction. Each transaction from your account to your wallet will cost a certain amount of coins, also known as a transaction fee. The next screen will indicate the amount deducted from the total transaction.
- Take about half an hour and you have now successfully moved your Bitcoin from BCM!