The gains are to be made on the solana network, so it seems. Well to check out these new hypecoins we need stablecoins to hold their value. What better stablecoin than USDC, which is one of the leading dollar-backed stablecoin and has showed resilience throughout turbulent times, that we can use to do so; Want to learn how to switch USDC to the Solana ecosystem and start using it, follow this guide that outlines a pretty simple process of getting your stablecoins to the solana network.
How Do I Get USDC by buying Solana using Fiat on an Exchange?
Convert your local currency to Solana using on-ramps like bank transfers and debit card deposits through different exchanges and or wallets, such as Bitvavo for Europeans or Bybit for international users. Please note that this is not the easiest step.
- 🖥️ Set up an account with a trusted exchange like Bitvavo or Bybit
- 💸 Deposit fiat via bank transfer.
- 💰 Buy or transfer SOL to your exchange wallet.
- 📥 Withdraw your SOL to your Phantom wallet.
- 💰 Use a DEX like Raydium to swap your SOL for USDC.
Can I Use Phantom to Purchase USDC on Solana?
- 📲 Download and set up the Phantom wallet
- 💳 Buy USDC using an on-ramp provider like MoonPay or Coinbase Pay
- 💳 Provide payment details and receive USDC!
How Do I Bridge Crypto or USDC to Solana?
How to move USDC between blockchains:
- 🔗 Connect your wallet to a bridge like Allbridge
- 💰 Select the assets to swap from and to
- 📥 Deposit, approve, and receive USDC on Solana
What If I Want to Deposit USDC into an Exchange and Withdraw to Solana?
You can also use a centralized exchange to send USDC from an external wallet to and then withdraw it as USDC on Solana. This is the easiest step!
- 🛂 Open an account with a trusted exchange such as Bitvavo, or others to receive USDC from the blockchain you’re using.
- 🥎 Send USDC from your exchange wallet to your USDC address on Phantom.
- 📥 Use Phantom to receive USDC on Solana.